Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tell Me Something Tuesday: 09.19.2023 (New To Me Authors)

 


Hello and welcome to Tell Me Something Tuesday (TMST)!

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.

If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.


I'm pretty sure all the books I've read this year are new-to-me authors! I've been trying hard to expand my reading list and engage with new genres and authors. 

Some of my notable new-to-me authors this year are: 

  • Lily Meade -- I absolutely loved her debut novel, The Shadow Sister.
  • Josh Berk & Saundra Mitchell -- Their Camp Murderface duology was tons of fun.
  • R.F. Kuang -- I devoured her book, Yellowface, and will more than likely reread it at some point. 
  • Julie Murphy -- I found her newest book, Camp Sylvania at a thrift store and loved her writing style.


What new to you authors have you discovered this year? 
Who should I check out?


No comments:

Post a Comment