Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Tell Me Something Tuesday: 09.26.2023 (Freebies and Previews)

 


Hello and welcome to Tell Me Something Tuesday (TMST)!

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.

If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.



YES! All the time! I tend to download more freebies than checking out the free preview chapters, but I do both. This is a great way to ensure the book is something I'll like, and that it's well written and edited. If I'm sucked in, I'll go on to buy the book or the others in a series. In fact, I recently downloaded a free prequel and was so hooked I went on to buy the other 7 books in the series. 

So if any authors are wondering if the freebies or preview chapters work -- they sure do for me! I wish more authors would do this, but as an author myself, too, I understand the dislike and/or reluctance to giveaway your hard work for free. 


What about you -- do you like freebies and preview chapters? 
Do they help you decide if you want to keep reading?




No comments:

Post a Comment