Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tell Me Something Tuesday: 10.17.2023 (Favorite Season)



Hello and welcome to Tell Me Something Tuesday (TMST)!

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.

If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.



I don't think it's any secret that fall is my favorite season! I love the cooler weather, the ability to dig out my big, comfy sweaters and tall, comfy boots. The fresh apples. The crisp smell in the air. All the scary movies and haunted houses. And the food--I love to make stews and other types of soup that just don't hit the same during the summer months. Oh, and when we turn the heat on, my cat will lay in front of the heater vent, which means I can sit and pet her without her trying to run away. Ha!


What's your favorite season? 
And what do you love most about it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment