Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Tell Me Something Tuesday: 08.29.23 (Fall Reading List)

 


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.

If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions, please fill out this GOOGLE FORM. Participation is optional and never required.




Fall tends to be the one season where I read more than any other time throughout the year. Probably because Halloween is in the fall, and that's my absolute favorite! Also, the weather gets colder, and staying inside curled up with a good book is the best way to spend an afternoon or evening. 

I always reserve my fall for spooky books. I mean, I read spooky all year long, but I don't switch it up much during the fall, especially in October. And I have a massive TBR of thrillers and horror that I plan to read. Here's my top ten books I want to read this Fall:
  1. Murder Game by Carrie Doyle
  2. Haunted Hotels by Tom Ogden
  3. Spooky Michigan  by S.E. Schlosser
  4. The Sorority Murder by Allison Brennan
  5. What Lives in the Woods by Lindsay Currie
  6. The Collector & The Collected by K. R. Alexander 
  7. It Came From the Garage (horror anthology with various authors)
  8. Camp Sylvania by Julie Murphy
  9. The Sleepover by Samantha King
  10. The Shining by Stephen King (I've seen the movie but have never read the book)

This list will more than likely change, as I'm always finding new books to add to my TBR. And I might end up reading more than these 10 books this fall, but a lot of that will depend on how much reading I have to do for my day job. 


What's everyone else reading this fall? 


2 comments:

  1. Oh... Fall is definitely the time for spooky. I'm not much of a horror/thriller fan, but I do love cozy stuff (small town romance, cozy mysteries) set in the fall. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was from me - Jen Twimom. Not sure why it won't let me sign in.

    ReplyDelete