Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

{RELEASE DAY}: Eternal Love: The Cursed Series, Book 4

   

Eternal Love is LIVE!!





The Cursed Series continues with ETERNAL LOVE. This book was completely unexpected, and so much happened that I hadn't ever planned. Chloe and Trent really just took over, and they both have to ask themselves: How far are they willing to go for love? Where will they draw the line? It was fun to explore these questions, and very surprising in that the answers are completely different for each of them. Their inability to agree on where that line is leads to a lot of complications for them. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I do :) 


Here's everything you need to know about Eternal Love and where to get your copy: 


Book Title: Eternal Love (The Cursed Series, Book 4) 

Author: Kara Leigh Miller

Genre: Young Adult paranormal romance 

Content Warnings: Heavy kissing / non-descriptive sexual situations / mild violence

Word / Page Count: 125,000 words / 299 ebook pages / 452 print book pages

Publisher: FireChicken Press, LLC 

ASIN: B08LMMMBLX

Print ISBN: 978-1-7354336-3-9

Release Date: December 15, 2020

Blurb: As if having an unbreakable bond with Jax isn't hard enough, Chloe’s now forced to work with him on a major school project, and the more time they spend together, the stronger the bond becomes. Fighting it will most certainly drive her mad. But if she ever wants to have a future with Trent, she has no choice but to resist. Unfortunately, any hope she has of ever becoming a vampire and spending an eternity with Trent hangs on breaking the bond, which is an impossible feat.

Until an unlikely source offers them a solution to their problem. There’s just one catch—in order to fully break the bond, Trent’s immortal life will be linked to her mortal one. And with two of the most powerful covens in the world hellbent on killing her, the decision is a no-brainer. Not even the promise of eternal love is enough to make Chloe risk Trent’s life.


Digital Buy Links: Amazon 

Print Buy Links: Amazon Barnes & Noble 

Add to Goodreads

Read Chapter One for FREE!


EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT: 

I tossed my phone onto my bed and scrambled around to find clothes and my shoes. Less than five minutes later, I was sneaking downstairs. I was getting good at the whole sneaking out thing.

Pausing to make sure no one had heard me, I opened the door and slipped out. A blast of frigid air hit me, and I shivered as I very carefully and quietly pulled the door closed. When I turned around, I slammed into something hard. Fear paralyzed me.

I’d been caught!

I opened my mouth to scream, but Trent’s lips came down on mine, silencing me. Sighing, I wrapped my arms around him, and the next thing I knew, we were off the porch and standing in the tree line on the side of the house.

“What’re you doing here?” I whispered.

He spun me around so my back was to his chest, his arms wrapped firmly around my stomach. “It’s snowing.”

“I can see that.” I glanced up, watching, letting the cold flakes hit my face.

“I wanted to see your face the first time you saw snow,” he whispered, his voice low and close to my ear. “Sorry I woke you up.”

“Don’t be,” I said. “This was totally worth waking up for.”

The moon was high in the sky, offering a clear view of everything around us. The tiny white flakes twisted and swirled toward the ground and glistened like diamonds on the tree branches. It was absolutely breathtaking.

I tilted my head and closed my eyes, letting the snow hit my face. As soon as they landed, they’d melt, leaving my hair and lashes damp. Soon, I was shivering. I was definitely going to need warmer clothes.

“So, what do you think?” Trent asked, his voice full of excitement. He loved the snow.

“It’s cold. And wet.”

He laughed. “Did you know that no two snowflakes are the same? Each one is unique.”

“Really?” I couldn’t tell if he was being serious or not.

“Mm-hmm.”

Shivering harder, I turned around to face him and tucked my hands between our bodies. He covered my hands with his, warming them as best he could. My teeth were now starting to chatter, too. I was going to freeze to death out here.

But everything was so pretty and untouched, like Mother Nature had wiped the slate clean, covering the earth in a fresh canvas that was waiting to be disrupted. And Trent was here—that alone was enough to make me want to stay put.

“Did you leave your window open?” he asked, and I nodded in response. “Good. Hold on.” 


Digital Buy Links: Amazon 

Print Buy Links: Amazon Barnes & Noble 

Add to Goodreads

Read Chapter One for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment