Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Tell Me Something Tuesday: Discover Bloggers' Favorite Reading Spots and Join the Conversation!

Hello, and welcome to Tell Me Something Tuesday (TMST)!



Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.


If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.



I can read anywhere, really. While I'm sitting in the car waiting for something. In the doctor's office waiting room. At the gym while walking on the treadmill. Sitting on the couch at night. But my two favorite places to read are:

1. In the bathtub
2. In bed

Yes, I read while soaking in a hot bubble bath. It's very relaxing, and it's the one place in the house when my family doesn't interrupt me. Haha. And then at night, when I'm tucked into bed, I'll read until I can't keep my eyes open. 

What about you? 
Where is your favorite place to read? 

No comments:

Post a Comment