Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Monday, July 15, 2024

Kara's Book Cravings: The Ever Trilogy

 



Y'all know I'm a huge lover of anything teen paranormal, so when I saw THE EVER TRILOGY by Jessa Russo pop up in a recent promotion, I had to snag it. The series contains three books: Ever, Evade, and Entwined.



This is a YA paranormal romance unlike anything I've read before. It's not vampires, shifters, witches, dragons or anything like that. This has ghosts and Soul Collectors! Now, I'm sure this has been done before, but this was my first time reading about these types of beings, (soul collectors) and I was very intrigued. 

Each book is more like a novella, but despite the shorter length, each story is complete. Though, the first two do end in some wicked cliffhangers, so if you're going to take a chance on this, buy the boxed set so you can just read through all three at once. 

I enjoyed most of the characters -- there was one who I didn't like, but I know that was intentional on the author's part -- but overall, each of them were well rounded and likable. There was also a love triangle in this series, and I thought it was done very well, and like just about everything else in this series, there was a cool twist. So many twists and turns I never saw coming, and that really just makes this entire series that much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment