Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

{RELEASE DAY}: Eternal Life, The Cursed Series Book 6

  

Eternal Life is LIVE!!





Wow -- I can't believe it's the release day for the final book in The Cursed Series. 

Way back when I first started this series, I never dreamed it would blossom into what it has: 3 books turning into 6. Readers from all over the world falling in love with Chloe, Trent, and Jax just as much as I have. Bloggers sharing my books. Libraries and indie bookstores ordering copies. The outpouring of love and support has been amazing, and I'm not sure there are enough words to express my gratitude. 

Finishing this series has been bittersweet. I'm still riding the high of accomplishment (and disbelief) that I actually did it. I'm sad to say goodbye to these characters (though it's not truly the end 😉). Yes, tears were shed while writing this book. No, I won't tell you why. You'll have to read it and find out...

Here's everything you need to know about Eternal Life and where to get your copy: 



Book Title:
 Eternal Life (The Cursed Series, Book 6) 

Author: Kara Leigh Miller

Genre: Young Adult paranormal romance 

Content Warnings: Heavy kissing / non-descriptive sexual situations /  violence

Publisher: FireChicken Press, LLC 

ASIN: B08QJLRDQN

Print ISBN: 978-1-7354336-5-3

Release Date: February 9, 2021

Blurb: A violent attack during their honeymoon left Chloe fighting for life and Trent missing. Now, Chloe returns home—alone and devastated and clinging to the hope that Trent is alive and will come back to her, but as days stretch into weeks, her optimism wears thin. And with mounting pressure for her to break the centuries old curse haunting her very existence, time is running out.


Trent finally returns, but he’s a changed man. Having endured unspeakable torture at the hands of his captors, he’s more determined than ever to ensure Chloe and the rest of his family stay safe, even if that means living on the run for eternity.

But the timer has zeroed out on Chloe’s human life, and she must break the curse if she’ll have any hope of saving her loved ones. As her enemies advance, Chloe has no choice but to face them—and not everyone will walk away alive.

Digital Buy Links: Amazon 

Add to Goodreads

Read Chapter One for FREE!


EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT: 

“What about you?” I asked, marching up to Colt. “You spent a lot of time with Dante, and you’ve been running from him. Why not offer yourself up as bait? Draw him out so we can find Trent.”

“Chloe,” Jax said, his tone a mix of shock and anger. “We are not using Colt as bait. Trent wouldn’t want that.”

I whipped around to glare at Jax. “Do you think for one second if it were me missing that Trent wouldn’t do exactly that? He made a deal with a Zoya for crying out loud, just so he could find me. Find us.”

Jax’s eyes darkened.

“Trent did whatever it took to get us back. We owe him the same,” I said, my voice trembling.

“And how do you think he’s going to react when he finds out we sacrificed our brother for him? He’s going to be pissed, Chloe, and then he’s going to spend eternity looking for Colt,” Jax said, his tone hard. “Is that what you want?”

“I want my husband back!” I screamed.

The table shook, and several glass vials tipped over and shattered. The lights in the room momentarily dimmed. I froze, my heart lodged in my throat. My pulse pounded in my ears, and I glanced around at everyone else, who looked as confused as I was.

“What just happened?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” Ivy said, brows furrowed.

“That felt like a magical burst,” Isach said.

“What the hell is a magical burst?” Colt asked.

“It’s something that often happens to new witches who don’t know how to control their powers. They become emotional, and their magic literally bursts out of them,” Ivy said, her gaze lingering on me.

My skin crawled. Why was she looking at me like that?



Digital Buy Links: Amazon 

Add to Goodreads

Read Chapter One for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment