Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Tell Me Something Tuesday: 11.21.2023 (What I'm Thankful For)


Hello and welcome to Tell Me Something Tuesday (TMST)!

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.

If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.



I have a lot to be thankful for this year. First and foremost -- my family and friends. I wouldn't be able to function the way I do without them. They keep me grounded while also boosting me to reach for my dreams. 

I'm thankful for the amazing doctors at C.S. Mott Children's Hospital and the entire GI team for how well they always take care of my daughter and how they genuinely care about her. 

I'm thankful for my writing and publishing friends. This is a brutal industry, and if not for every single one of you, I'd have quit by now. LOL. 

What're you thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment