Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Tell Me Something Tuesday: 11.14.2023 (Sports and Recreation)



Hello and welcome to Tell Me Something Tuesday (TMST)!

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.

If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




I've never been a big sports person. I never played any in high school or college, though I was in my high school colorguard and would march in parades, twirling my flag. lol. As an adult, I'm still not a sports person. I do play golf with my husband on occasion, and I like to take walks with my dog, but that's about it. Oh, and I try to workout on a regular basis. 

What about you? Do you play sports? 
What're your favorite recreational activities?


No comments:

Post a Comment