Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Kara's Book Cravings: Getting Played

 


I don't tend to read too much on my Kindle because I really do prefer the feel of paper in my hands. And also because I have so many books on my shelves that I'm trying to get through... But every so often, a book will pop up that snags my attention. 

That's what happened with Getting Played by Nessa Page


This is a short, steamy read about a bad boy rockstar and the straitlaced PR person sent to straighten him out. 

I wasn't really sure what I expected from this book, but I got way more than I paid for. lol. There's so much snarky banter that had me laughing out loud, and the sex scenes are HOT! 

I really enjoyed the interactions between Mason and Ronnie, though I would have liked a tad more relationship building. The dynamics between all the band members was fantastic, and I can't wait for the next book in this series. I hope it's as snarky as this one -- I love that in a book. 


Anyone else read this one yet? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment