Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Kara's Book Cravings: Haunted America

 


Because I love everything spooky and scary, I was browsing Amazon for exactly those types of books, and I stumbled upon this one:


As you can see, there's no author listed, and that's because the book was produced by Publications International, LTD. Which... okay. I mean, I know a human had to have written this, but the lack of a named author bugged me. For me, this read more like a textbook stating facts rather than a person sharing scary stories. Don't get me wrong -- there were a handful of really great sections in here, and I've once again added a few titles to my TBR. Overall, though, I wasn't as impressed with this book as I thought I'd be. Oh well. You win some and lose some, right? 


Has anyone else read this particular book? What did you think? 
Do you have suggestions for anything similar that I can check out?


No comments:

Post a Comment