Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Join the Conversation: Weekly Blogging and Life Discussions on Tell Me Something Tuesday




Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.


If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




I've been blogging for well over a decade. In fact, my very first blog post went live on February 21, 2012. So, that's what? 11 years! My first post was titled: It Only Took Me 32 Years To Figure Out What I Wanted To Do With My Life. This post essentially kicked off my official writing career. It was at this point that I knew I wanted to really pursue this as a career and not something I just did for fun. 

And yes, my blog has changed a lot over the years. At first, I'd just write what was on my mind and share it. Then, I slowly learned more about this platform, the cool things I could do with it, the ability to add graphics, etc. As I evolved as an author, too, the layout has changed quite a bit. I'm satisfied with how it is right now, so I don't have any plans to change it again anytime soon. But that might change in the future ;)

What about you? Are you a blogger? How long have you been at it? Feel free to share a link in the comments to the first post you ever published. 

No comments:

Post a Comment