Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Fall Reading List: Must-Read Thrillers and Horror Books for Spooky Season



Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.


If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.



Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather, the leaves changing colors, apple season, and of course, SPOOKY SEASON! As usual, I'll be reading lots of thrillers, horror, and all-around weird books. Here's what's on my to-be-read list for this fall:

1. The Bargainer Series by Laura Thalassa
2. The Harbinger Series by Jennifer Armentrout 
3. Crowns of Nyaxia Series by Carissa Broadbent

I'm sure I'll end up adding more books to this list as the months progress, and as my reading mood changes, so will my book choices. But one thing that won't change is my need to read spooky books this time of year.

What's on your upcoming reading list? 
What books are you most looking forward to reading this fall?




No comments:

Post a Comment