Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Tell Me Something Tuesday: 01.02.2024 (Reading and Blogging Goals)


Hello and welcome to Tell Me Something Tuesday (TMST)!

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.

If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




I read just shy of 50 books in 2023, which I know isn't a lot compared to some people, but it's a lot for me when I take into account how much reading I do for my day job. This year, I'd like to read at least 50 books, but ideally, I'll hit 75 or 100. 

On the blogging front, I'd like to post 2-3 Book Cravings posts per week (my personal thoughts on books I've read), along with keeping up on this feature: Tell Me Something Tuesday. I'd also like to open up my blog for any fellow author who'd like to be featured, and share whatever thoughts I might have throughout the year. 

What are your reading and/or blogging goals this year? 
Share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment