Want a FREE book? Sign up for my newsletter!

Friday, October 2, 2020

{FUN FACTS FRIDAY}: Allison Pearl

 Fun Facts Friday is a brand new feature here on the blog where authors answer questions about their characters, and then share fun facts about themselves, and / or their books!




Today we have the lovely Allison Pearl and her adult Christian romantic suspense, Sprinkled with Sabotage.

Let’s start by learning a bit about you. Tell us who you are, where you’re from, what you write, etc.
I’ve lived in a lot of different places, but country roads and hills are my favorite. And preferably those hills would be covered in snow. I’m a fall and winter girl all the way. My best friend during the summer is the AC. When I’m not writing suspense, I’m reading or walking my dog, Sal.

Welcome, Allison! We're thrilled to have you here today. So, let's get started, shall we? What's your character's favorite color?
Pink. And she’s not afraid to admit it. 

Fun Fact: My favorite color is also pink. One of my dreams is to have a pink MINI Cooper. But I’m not picky, I’ll take any MINI Cooper that someone is willing to give me ;)  

Where does your character live?
While Lizzy grew up in a small town, she currently lives in Pittsburgh, PA.

Fun Fact: I also spent a few years living in Pittsburgh. In fact, I honeymooned there. It’s my favorite city in the world. We are always going back to watch ball games at PNC park or take a ride on the incline up Mt. Washington. And I love an evening spent at Heinz Hall listening to the symphony or watching a show at the Benedum Center.

What is your character's favorite food? Do they like to cook?
Lizzy’s favorite food is pizza. But why would she cook when takeout is a phone call away?

Fun Fact: Unlike Lizzy, I love to cook. I think the best conversations and friendships happen over a meal. In my house, good food is always available. It’s great for parties but not so great for my waistline. 

Does your character have any tattoos? If so, what are they and where?
If Lizzy does have a tattoo, she’ll never tell us. But I’d say it’s a safe bet.

Fun Fact: Some people I know have replaced their wedding bands with tattoos around their ring fingers. I think that is so cool and not just because you could never lose it. Although, considering I lost my wedding ring last year while swimming it’s definitely something to think about.

Does your character like to watch or play sports? Which ones and why?Hockey, obviously. Specifically, the Pittsburgh Penguins. She has a mad crush on Evgeni Malkin.

Fun Fact: I have a hard time focusing on a baseball game when it’s on TV, but I can’t get enough of going to the games in person. It’s so exciting when someone hits a homerun and the fireworks go off. Plus, at Pirates games you can get these certain seasoned fries and cheese dip that are AMAZING! 



~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Lizzy Bennet loves life as a lawyer in the city. And not just because of the miles it puts between her and her ex. However, when she’s attacked on the street just hours after learning her identity was stolen, she tries to call home for help and ends up with the last person she expects: the very same high school boyfriend who broke her heart. He says he’s there to help, but she’s not so sure, and now, all the endless questions and regrets are clouding her judgment and preventing her from seeing the dangerous saboteur closing in.  
 
Small-town auto mechanic, Koby Knightly, is looking forward to seeing a car show in the city. But when an unexpected call from his old girlfriend disconnects suddenly, he rushes to her apartment only to find her limping and bleeding. Throwing his plans out the window, Koby makes it his mission to protect her and discover the identity of the person trying to frame her. Will he also be able to figure out what went wrong between them back in high school or will a killer get to her first? 
 





Allison Pearl is a small-town girl who’s lived just about everywhere. She loves books, tea, chocolate, and watching old movies with her husband and black lab, Sal. To keep in touch and get updates on new releases follow her Facebook page ‘Books by Pearl’ or follow her on Twitter at @AllisonPearl5 and Instagram at @allisonnicolepearl 









No comments:

Post a Comment